We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Customer Care Advisor to work for a well renowned brand in Avonmouth. Joining a dynamic team, you will have a track record of providing strong administration and customer service.
The job will involve:
- Providing outstanding customer service for business to business clients
- Processing trade orders on the in-house database system
- Making sure all orders and deliveries are turned around within set timeframes
- Responding to queries from the website and over the phone
- Updating MS Excel spreadsheet information
- Resolving problems and queries relating to orders in a timely and professional manner, keeping the client informed throughout
You will be able to multitask, problem solve, maintain accurate records and most importantly use your excellent interpersonal skills to develop strong working relationships with a variety of trade clients, no matter how big or small.
Due to office location and weak public transport, ideally you will have your own transport (free parking on-site).
The role will involve working Monday - Friday with two available shift patterns - working 8:30 - 5pm or 9:00 - 5:30pm, working 8:00 - 4pm on Fridays, with a salary of £17,500 per annum.
If you have a passion for providing great customer service and the drive to work in a fast paced, rewarding environment, apply today!
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job