You will be tasked with providing excellent customer service and handling any orders of products and responding to queries from customers in a timely and appropriate manner.
• Responsible for taking inbound calls
• Making outbound calls to focus on Customer Retention
• Chasing outstanding orders
• Accurately input data and product requirements
• Develop relationships with customers and sales team
• Manage courier queries relating to deliveries and collections
• Liaise with the warehouse team to ensure product fulfilment
• Works with Team Leader to generate ideas in the development of departments processes and systems
• Attend on-going training to ensure knowledge and understanding of products
• Assist with Product Recalls
Ideally you will have experience in a customer care position where you have handled a large volume of inbound calls. You will have an empathetic yet professional manner and the ability to remain calm and collected under pressure.
In order to be successful in this role it is essential that you have 5 years of solid work/education and be able to provide references confirming the dates of such.
Please apply today to register your interest and be considered for this position.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"