Customer Care Administrator
My client who prides themselves on the great customer service that they offer are looking for a customer service administrator to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to ensure customer enquiries are resolved in a timely manner.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for taking inbound calls
• Processing orders
• Making outbound calls – Ensuring we focus on Customer Retention
• Chasing outstanding orders
• Accurately input data and product requirements
• Develop relationships
• Manage courier queries relating to deliveries and collections
• Liaise with the warehouse team to ensure product fulfillment
• Attend on-going training
• Assist with Product Recalls
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills and an ability to empathise with vulnerable people. You should have an excellent ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail. Confident IT skills and strong data entry skills.
You should be self-motivated and happy to answer volume calls.
If you have any questions please call Hattie on or email today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'