Customer Care Administrator
Customer Care Administrator - Romsey - £18,500 1 x permanent contract and 1 x 9 month maternity cover
My client is looking to recruit a dynamic Customer Care Administrator to join their small and friendly team based in Romsey. You will be working with great people within a strong team environment and there is an added bonus as you finish early on a Friday!
You will need to have experience working within a similar customer service based role and have the ability to be incredibly organised in order to manage a heavy workload.
- Being the main point of contact for customers and engineers regarding service and breakdown issues via telephone and email
- Distributing work to engineers and preparing paperwork ready for invoicing
- Processing product and spares orders for customers
- Inputting data onto the internal database and making amendments to bookings
- Administration support for installation and service planning
- Sending out quotations to clients via email and post
This is a fast paced role so you need to be able to make decisions quickly and think on your feet.
You will be liaising with people at all levels and handling a wide range of enquiries so you must have a confident telephone manner with the ability to show life skills. Strong organisation skills are key for this role as it is varied and challenging.Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'