Customer Care Administrator (1405)
Monday to Friday 8:30-5:30pm
An exciting opportunity has opened for an individual that has excellent customer service and great organisational skills in administration! This company are looking for someone who is efficient, enthusiastic and provides a fantastic service to customers! The individual will be a team player and provide support to the Customer Care coordinator.
In this role your duties will include:
- Organise and maintain diaries or Customer care managers/ operatives
- Arrange customer appointments
- Efficiently deal with incoming email, calls and post and corresponding on behalf of the Customer care team in a timely manner
- Manage workloads effectively
- Devise and maintain systems, including data management and filing to support the efficient running of the department
- Liaise with the finance function to ensure invoices are paid in a timely fashion
- Log update and close all calls as appropriate on the inhouse system
- Raise purchase orders and invoices for subcontract works
If you have an intermediate level of Microsoft office, have excellent communication skills, and are a proactive person… this may be the role for you!!
Sheridan Ward Recruitment is an independent local recruitment agency that has over 30 years combined industry knowledge. We have consultants who are CIPD qualified which means they are able to provide knowledge of best practice in recruitment and selection. Based centrally on the High Street in Uxbridge, we cover permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and West London region.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job