Job Title - Customer Care Administrator
Package - Up to £20,000 + Package (DOE)
Location - Birmingham
Reference Number - BSH1/1820
We are currently searching for a Customer Care Administrator, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the Birmingham area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity.
- Ensure that the system is kept up to date and the information with the system is used correctly.
- Incoming telephone calls are handled efficiently, 95% to be answered pre-voice mail.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Mointoring email inbox
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Data inputting
- Answering telephone, filing, typing correspondence and any other duties required.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes
- Experience with Oracle is prefered
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A clear understanding of the importance of excellent customer service
- First class telephone manner, even under pressure
- Proven experience of working well within a team
- IT literate
- Building/House building experience is desirable but not a requirement but an enthusiastic 'can-do' attitude is essential.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job