Job Title: Customer Care Administrator
Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Rota between 8.30am - 7pm + occasional Saturdays
If you are a candidate who prides themselves on delivering a top level of customer service our client would love to hear from you.
Dealing with our clients 'members’, other businesses as well as general members of the public this role will be sure to keep you on your toes and provide a very varied job role.
You will provide customer care via telephone, email and the web.
- Answer all telephone calls and process bookings
- Contact members to promote new courses
- Input and update databases
- Check on outstanding/ pending files to ensure client is kept upto date
- Work with your other team member to ensure KPI’s are met
- Process expenses and diary manage for Trainers
- Book training venues
- Complete training courses
- Previous office based experience is ideal
- Good IT skills
- Excellent data entry and administration skills
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Onsite parking provided, alternatively easily accessible from Welwyn Garden City train station
- Performance related pay
- Kitchen facilities provided
- Modern/ trendy offices
- 22 days annual leave
- Private health care and pension provided
Don’t Delay - Apply Today
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job