An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our Global FMCG Client, the powerhouse behind Magnum, Solero, Cornetto and Ben & Jerrys, are currently seeking two Customer Business Managers, based at their UK HQ in Leatherhead. These are full-time temporary roles for 9 months, 36.25 hour week, paying up to £69,000 per annum, pro rata.
The Customer Business Manager (CBM) is an externally focused role, leading the business with a key drugstore and discount customer. The CBM is responsible for developing strong working relationships with senior customer contacts, leading a team of Customer Account Managers (CAMs) to develop and deliver customer strategies, taking overall accountability for financial performance within their area, and helping to drive consistency of process between customer teams.
Key focus areas for this role are:
- Leverage our brand assets and structure to deliver new and exciting innovation and category building plans
- Develop and deliver plans omnichannel, Supermarkets, Convenience & Wholesale
- Loving the customer and developing a strong customer strategy
- The need for extensive commercial rigour in the assessment and implementation of our Growth Strategy across channels
- Strength in Shopper and Consumer insight to apply to categories across Food, Refreshment, Homecare and Personal Care Leadership within the team, across teams and externally.
- Develop strong relationships with both internal (e.g. CCBT Leads) & external customers (e.g. Senior Buyers, Head of Departments and broader customer contacts)
- Work with the CAMs and Customer Service Team to ensure significant commercial, customer service and finance issues/opportunities are resolved/exploited efficiently and that we do what we say.
- Own the Customer relationship on all categories
- Lead customer strategy development and major customer and category initiatives
- Lead the development and delivery of the customer strategic business plan and the joint customer business plan, working closely with Category Managers, Shopper Marketing and CCBTs
- Lead the development and deployment of category strategy and insight alongside the respective CCBT and Category teams
- Resolve Customer / Category trade offs within their area
- With Customer Marketing Managers, lead key in-store activation events
- Lead range and merchandising reviews (where appropriate)
- Deliver key Category Team initiatives at Customer e.g. Price Increases, Brand Activation, NPD etc
- Deliver Distinctiveness for your customer and Champion Capability and Expertise within Unilever
- Be accountable for financial performance of categories within area of responsibility
- Deliver Turnover, Customer Profitability and Business Building Terms budgets
- Own the short-term volume and spend forecast aligned to S&OP process for their allocated super categories
- Discuss and agree Gap Filling initiatives with Category Team
- Lead and develop our Growth Strategy with customers to win share whilst delivering profitability objectives for both Unilever and Customer
- Be able to handle a total business (5-11 categories) CBM role
- Line manage and develop Customer Account Managers
- Manage the performance of CAMs, Execs and cross functional team within their responsibility
- Customer management & selling essentials - ideally previous experience of performing a CAM role
- Experience of leveraging big customer relationships
- Consistent delivery of high quality results in difficult trading/customer environments
- Category Management and Customer Marketing experience
- Experience of managing and developing others
- Experience of creating and delivering JBPs
- Self Starting, Independent and Strong Conviction
- Travel to customers once per week
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'