Customer Business Executive
£21 per hour
12 Month Maternity - temporary role
Customer Business Executive required for our client on a 12 month maternity cover. Our client are a leading global paints company, home to world class products including the Dulux 'Super Brand', who operate in a number of important market segments ranging from buildings and infrastructure to transport, industrial and consumer goods.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a supporting role across a number of functions. The role involves supporting the companies' digital website and its functionality, fielding issues and escalating, seeking resolutions and solutions for end users enhanced experience. You will manage the re-sale of products through various channels, liaise with the re-work and re-sale teams to ensure positive outcomes and develop relationships with stakeholders. You will also support the internal teams; tracking of spend, accruals, forecasting and account compliance. Additionally you will manage and develop stakeholder relationships both internal and external.
- Previous Sales, Marketing &/or Digital experience highly desirable
- Must have experience working with Customers, either face to face or by telephone, retail experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Numerate, analytical and with strong communication skills
- Resilient with a strong drive for results
- Ability to flex style and influence cross functionally
- Comfortable working accurately and under pressure
- Attention to detail and good prioritising skills
- Experience of Microsoft Office based applications expected
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job