Customer Care Brand Expert - Peugeot, Citroën and DS
Are you interested in cars?
Passionate about Customer Care?
If so come and join Conduent for this Automobile project. Our client is one of the leading companies in automobile industry, producing about 3 million cars a year.
The successful candidate will be the Ambassador of our client’s brand within the Contact Centre. You will be responsible for updating, managing and promoting knowledge base tools internally. Established within the Call Centre, you will be in interacting with the team to ensure better quality of work and processes.
Your mission will be to ensure a high level of satisfaction in relation to the expected demands on our client’s brand, and make the customer experience memorable.
- Update, manage and promote the knowledge base
- Management of different communication channels (e.g. phone, chat, video-chat, screen-sharing) and associated IT tools
- Work in teams and collaborate with other departments / brand partners
- Present brand offers related to the client
- Supporting customers and prospects throughout their steps or questions related to the brand while being able to detect business opportunity
- Monitoring social media news in technological innovations sector as well as our client’s brand offers and competitors.
- Experience in customer services or premium products sales
- Experience in the automotive sector (including Premium segment)
- Significant experience in customer relations in the commercial sector
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in Business (Sales Force, Marketing, Communication, Business Development) or hospitality.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English language
- Comfortable with social media, chat and new technologies
- Affinity with cars (driver’s license is a plus)
What we provide you with
- Permanent contract of employment
- Full-time employment, guaranteed 37.5 hours per week
- Performance based bonus
- 28 days paid holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays.
- Annual holiday increasing with years of service
- Workplace Pension-Automatic Enrolment
- Life Insurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Phone line
- Discounted Corporate Gym membership
- Free eye test
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discounts
- Access to comprehensive learning, training and development
Dimensions and Organizational Relationships
- You will be reporting to the Customer Care Team Leader.
- The role will be based at our Conduent Call Centre located between Bournemouth and Poole with excellent transport links to both town centres
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Motor Vehicle