Customer Associate / Administrator
This role is a temp to perm role that offers the right candidate the opportunity to work for a progressive and forward-thinking specialist mortgage lender that distributes via the financial intermediary channel in a market sector that is currently undergoing phenomenal growth
- Deliver a first class proactive customer service through inbound and outbound communication by telephone, email and letter to all case stakeholders including introducers, service suppliers, reference providers and occasionally applicants
- Input and process new business enquiries to pre-defined standards and SLA’s ready for underwriter approval
- Input and process mortgage applications to pre-defined standards and SLA’s from initial receipt through to completion
- Ensuring a high level of accuracy for data entry and ongoing record keeping
- Supporting the underwriting team and peer group in delivering an excellent, compliant service and a prompt and accurate decision at each stage of the process
- A good understanding of the mortgage process
- Knowledge of working under pressure to tight deadlines - a 'can do' attitude
- Record/file management experience
- Experience of working in a team
- Based in Leatherhead
- £22,000 - £26,000 (depending on candidates experience)
- Starting ASAP on a temporary basis
- Company pension (when permanent)
- Flexible benefits platform (when permanent)
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency’ & 'Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- General Administration