Are you passionate about delivering exceptional service? Are you driven?
Then look no further ! A Tier one Bank is looking for passionate customer service representatives to come into their Wolverhampton contact centre on a full-time basis.
You would be the first point of contact for customer calls, providing an excellent level of customer service to meet the needs of customers to extend and develop the customer relationship.
* Carry out a range of demanding clerical or customer service duties, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adhere to all specified Bank processes, procedures, standards and relevant external regulations.
* As appropriate oversee the workflow of other colleagues, giving appropriate advice, guidance and direction to ensure work is completed in an efficient and timely manner.
* Respond to a range of demanding enquiries, clarifying customers understanding of the information being given.
* Act as a source of expertise to junior / less experience team members providing coaching as support where necessary and arranging more formal training as appropriate.
* Contribute to the appraisal process, collecting and keeping appropriate data.
* Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes / procedures / systems.
* Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues.
* When required support line management with the implementation of changes in own work area.
* Undertake duties at a similar or lower level as required.
The full time shifts are on rotation and you need to be flexible/ available across:
Monday to Friday 07:30- 18:00
Possibly Saturday AM
If you are currently seeking employment please feel free to contact me on
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.