Add an annual turnover of $20.9 billion to a rental and leasing fleet of over 1.9 million vehicles spread across 9,600 locations worldwide and you get Enterprise Rent-A-Car – a business that’s grown into the largest global mobility provider in the world. Enterprise Flex-E-Rent provides a flexible rental solution to long term customers throughout the UK and we are currently looking to recruit a Customer Assistant Representative to join our Technical Vehicle Division in Luton.
The Customer Assistant Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers with their rental transactions; face to face and over the telephone. The Customer Assistant Representative is an integral part of the team and will gain knowledge through training and hands on experience to provide exceptional service and deliver administrative support to the depot.
This is a full time position working 40 hours per week Monday - Friday, the successful candidate will be based at 3 Garden Close, Luton, LU4 8QB.
- To assume responsibility for a portfolio of customers including taking vehicle reservations; ensuring that the reservation is completed to the customer’s satisfaction and handling any problems during or after the rental.
- To assist with the day-to day running of the rental desk, undertaking any sales or administrative related activity which may include the below:
- To expedite and follow through vehicle damage re charges, rate queries and credit notes with nominated customers, whilst maintaining and developing customer confidence.
- To prospect potential new business through telesales enquiries to potential new customers and to liaise regularly, and participate as required in meetings, with nominated customers.
- To adopt a dynamic selling approach, ensuring that the maximum number of new opportunities are exploited and converted.
- To maintain effective administration systems, including accurate and comprehensive data entry onto computerised systems, in line with Company requirements and procedures.
- To ensure invoicing is accurately and promptly undertaken to minimise any potential dispute and optimise cash flow
- To raise rental agreements and terminations and ensure daily completion of utilisation figures
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Must have great Customer Service skills
- Must be organised and proactive
- Must be an effective communicator with good telephone manner
- Must have a Full UK Driving Licence
- Must be available for full time work Monday- Friday.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job