We are recruiting on behalf of a growing innovative company based in Whiteley for someone to carry out Customer and Event Support. The successful candidate will be required to assist customers with products and services as well as taking responsibility for setting up events.
The role will involve:
- Supporting customers via email and phone
- Setting up events with customers, and ensuring the success of products during the events
- Helping with customer purchase decisions, ensuring they choose the right product for their needs
- Assist with testing of new products
- Self-motivated and good at time management
- High level attention to detail
- Have experience in a similar role with a background or knowledge of electronics / engineering
- Good command of the English language with the ability to write clearly and accurately
- Excellent problem solving and logical thinking
- Very good administrative and IT skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Able to travel to some events during the year, to help with on-site support
The position is permanent with full time hours Monday - Friday with a salary in the region of £25,000 p/a.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive we are only able to respond to successful applicants, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job