As part of a matrix team, our Customer Analysts are responsible for delivering cutting-edge analytically driven insights to stakeholders across all source markets to drive key CRM/CX strategic and investment decisions across the business. Through using internal and external customer data you will manage the generation of meaningful insights that help the company better understand their consumer, increase engagement, drive sales and consumer experience. You will also provide segmentation, profiling, modelling and performance reporting to support Customer Experience, CRM and the wider business strategy.
As we redefine our Customer Strategy, there is a fantastic opportunity for the Customer Analyst to play a key part in shaping a strategy that has the potential to revolutionise our business. You will need excellent communication and influencing skills to ensure that you can bring multiple and varied stakeholders on this journey.
How you will make an impact as a Customer Analyst
There are many ways for you to get involved:
As a Customer Analyst, you will be proactively pushing action-driving customer insights out to the business to inform decision-making and enhance the business understanding of our CRM performance across source markets. You will forecast performance and set targets for CRM overall, as well as for specific activities and deliver cutting-edge marketing analytics projects in areas such as segmentation, customer lifetime value, channel mix optimisation and personalisation.
To do this you will use a wide range of customer data including booking, digital and demographic data, as well as geo-spatial, engagement and customer feedback data. You will be using established analytical, and ideally predictive modelling techniques, to generate data insights and translate these into clear business stories that drive action.
Your deep understanding of campaign metrics, understanding of channel mix optimisation and testing techniques, as well as strong interpersonal skills will enable you to become a valued business partner with both Global and source market CRM teams. This will be achieved by quickly establishing solid relationships with your stakeholders, proactively identifying opportunities for business improvement, following these through to implementation, and being able to influence how our insights our used to improve performance.
What you will bring to TUI as a Customer Analyst
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Educated to a degree standard, in a mathematical, economic or related scientific discipline
- Substantial experience within similar roles
- Demonstrable analytical problem solving capabilities
- Extensive knowledge of Tableau/Spotfire or any other dashboarding tools
- Experience in Alteryx, SAS or any other analytical tools
- SQL/ Phyton/R or other programming languages
- Ability and desire to work and collaborate as part of an international, cross-functional team to deliver successful outcomes
- Ability to think strategically; see the bigger picture, analyse complex problems and quickly evaluate options to meet business expectations
- Experience of prioritising / clarifying backlogs and ability to quickly ascertain the cost/benefit of different approaches.
- Exposure to analysing large data volumes using such tools as SQL, Alteryx, R, Python or Tableau
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills coupled with sound commercial awareness
- Ability to articulate analysis for a non-technical audience with clarity and in an engaging way
- Ability to lead analytical projects and manage delivery to a broad group of stakeholders
- Ideally exposure to analysing large data volumes using tools such as SQL, Alteryx, R, Python or Tableau
- Ideally experience of using predictive modelling techniques and segmentations
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator, our key brands include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country’s third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 6 million customers each year. We’re on a journey towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'