£35,000-43,000 + BENEFITS
As a Customer Analyst in this large home shopping retailer, you will be working within the commercial finance team to drive and deliver actionable insights to aid the marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity for a stand-alone position with lots of opportunity to make a large impact on the company.
The successful Customer Analyst will be working in a leading company, alongside a passionate, organised and analytical team that with a focus on driving key business decisions through analytics. You will be working alongside the marketing team as you deliver insight to help shape communication strategy and campaigns.
As a Customer Analyst, you will be looking to identify and make key recommendations for customer communication with the goal of improving growth and increasing incremental value. You will be working to deliver insight across several channels such as customer, supplier, sales and product channels in order to identify advantageous opportunities for the buying, merchandising and marketing teams.
More specifically, you can expect to be involved in the following:
- Developing and improving reporting/dashboarding on both weekly and monthly business and marketing KPI's, including campaign reporting
- Create and develop complex marketing campaigns analysing the customer database
- Work on an Ad-Hoc basis, working across customer behaviour and trading patterns
- Use ETL features to get the most out of the companies' database
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful Customer Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience performing analytics within a commercial retail environment
- Excellent ability with SQL, Excel with experience/knowledge of Python/R being desirable
- Experience working with ETL procedures
- Educated to degree level in a STEM subject
- Excellent ability to develop reports/dashboards in Tableau or similar
- Strong ability to communicate both cross-functionally and to stakeholders at all levels, in both a technical and non-technical manor
The successful Customer Analyst will receive a salary between £35,000 and £43,000 as well as a benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Dylan Butcher via the Apply link on this page.
- predictive modelling
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'