Are you looking for your next opportunity in the data and analytics field as a Customer Analyst working with a leading retailer? Working with large data sets, analyzing and delivering campaigns there is scope to build your skills here commercially and technically- apply here!
This company is a leading retailer and they are seeking a Customer Analyst to join their team. They are working on copious amounts of data and the problems they are working on now to solve have doubled. With a large data base- what are you waiting for? Apply here!
As a successful Customer Analyst, you will be:
- Working on a variety of campaigns and sending targeted campaigns
- Looking at what the customer is doing and why
- There is opportunity to work on modelling- predictive models, propensity models, etc.
- Using SQL and Python/R to analyse the data and find actionable insights
- Be able to deliver these insights and present them in a concise way to tech and non tech audiences
YOU DON'T HAVE TO TICK EVERY BOXBUT EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE BENEFICIAL:
- Experience using SAS in a commercial environment
- Experience using SQL in a commercial environment
- Experience using Python in a commercial environment
- Experience working in a marketing analytics role in the retail sector
- Earning potential up to £45,000 plus benefits
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rachel O' Keeffe via the Apply link on this page
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'