Are you an independent worker looking to work in a customer-focused environment? In this role, you will continuously develop your customer analyticskills by working for one of the UK's top ranked retailers.
As a Customer Analyst, you will work for one of the biggest and most established retail companies in the UK who work with huge global data sets. They place a massive focus on their customer loyalty data due to vastness of it and view the analytical measuring of it as being of utmost importance.
As a Customer Analyst, you will;
- Perform campaign and basket analysis
- Predict customer behavior
- Look at selections and deliver insights
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED
- Looking for a min 2:1 university degree in a Mathematics or Statistics
- Experienced user of SQL and knowledgeable in SAS/Python
- Retail or Campaign background
- You get to work fast-paced and vibrant work environment with huge sets of data
- You will receive expert training with other advanced analysts
- High progression possibilities and discounts across a wide range of other retailers
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Tamara Olori via the apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'