A well-established consumer finance company is looking for a Customer Analyst to join their Marketing team in London. The successful candidate will be instrumental in undertaking regular analysis of marketing performance by providing insight to the Customer Marketing Team on areas for testing and improvement. It's the perfect position for someone to work in an iconic organisation with over 300 years of history where they focus on the delivery of campaign data and analysis as well as creating effective customer targeting strategies.
Responsibilities of the Customer Analyst
- Leading the development of customer propensity modelling to ensure the ongoing improved effectiveness of marketing activity.
- Creating effective customer targeting strategies and output customer selections.
- Managing the implementation of business rules aligned to the agreed customer contact strategy.
- Working with external agencies to ensure ongoing data integrity as well as compliance with all necessary regulation.
- Implementing data processes and controls as required in line with best practice.
Key Skills and Requirements of the Customer Analyst
- Ideally 5+ years of previous experience in an analytical related role.
- Hands-on experience with SAS, SQL and Excel.
- Exemplary web analytics knowledge using tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics and Salesforce (desirable, not essential).
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent.
- Background in campaign/marketing analytics is preferable.
- The ability to communicate effectively and manage stakeholders.