Job Title Customer Agent
Hours: 35 hours between Monday-Saturday 8-8
- Service Excellence - Engaging with customers regarding potentially complex financial/emotional situation ensuring they are effectively resolved to the benefit of our customers and the business.
- Listen - Be able to actively listen and analyse to gain a full understanding of the customers financial/emotion position.
- Self-Development - Keep up to date and fully competent in current policy and procedure to enable solutions for customers in complex circumstances. Drive self-development and become an advocate for value driven behaviors
- Values Driver - Offer support and advice to fellow team members and contribute to a positive working environment within Barclays.
- Confident - Be emotionally resilient and able to deal with customers who may be distressed/vulnerable, remaining calm and empathetic.
- Understand customers' specific needs, which could involve complex income and expenditure discussion or referral to internal or external support.
- Working as an individual and part of a team to ensure continuous improvement and best practice.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Demonstrate the interpersonal skills needed to deal effectively with customers and colleagues
- Excellent Communication Skills both verbal and written.
- Focus on and anticipate customer needs and requirements
- Extensive knowledge Customer Home Assistance Systems
- In depth knowledge Customer Home Assistance Policies and Processes
- Attention to detail and an ability to measure performance against criteria or department policies and procedures
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'