Customer Advocate Team Leader - Social Media
Sheffield and LeedsBased in Sheffield, expected to be able to travel to Leeds when required
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join Customer Advocates at a time where we are expanding our operation. This particular role will involve leading our Social Media teams and driving through the operational strategy agreed by the business. In this role you will ensure that a consistent and high quality customer service experience is delivered to Plusnet customers through our Social Media channel, through inspiring, coaching, leading and motivating a team of advisors. You will be required to ensure productivity, business objectives and excellent service standards are delivered by all team members. Also seeking out opportunities for continuous improvement, specifically where they will add additional value to the business and support ongoing customer and employee satisfaction.
Being a role model to all members of your team, peer group and advocates for our customers across the business is essential.
As a Customer Advocate Team Leader you will:
- Effectively manage your team to deliver a cost effective operation that provides an excellent service to all of our customers in line with legal and statutory requirements.
- Ensure our customer expectations are met and/or exceeded in line with service level agreements across all contact methods within your team.
- Inspire, coach, monitor and manage overall performance of the team.
- Communicate operational plans to your team and lead them towards the delivery of operational plans.
- Provide leadership and direction to your team always promoting a culture of continuous improvement that is aligned to Plusnet strategy.
- Drive excellent customer satisfaction and effective resolution of customer complaints or queries via all contact methods including social media.
- Identify and resolve barriers to achieving customer satisfaction or escalates to BM where this is not possible.
- Investigate and resolve complex queries and / or complaints in order to achieve a fair and consistent outcome for our customers.
- Proactively work with our Incident Management and process improvement teams to ensure challenges to current processes, systems and customer platforms are driven forward for continuous improvement.
- Proactively report your performance to your Business Manager and articulate plans of recovery and improvement where required.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the business, continuously working to a common goal.
- Any other duties are listed in the job description
In order to apply you must have the following skills, experience and outlook…
- Experience of people management including managing advisors in a call centre, relationship building skills across teams
- Able to deliver to tight times scales, to innovate and 'think outside the box' to deliver improvements
- Knowledge of the contact centre / service industry
- Ability to achieve stretching team targets and deadlines
- Knows how to develop people and drive high performance
- Challenge the status quo and demonstrates continuous improvements
- Ability to facilitate effective coaching sessions
- Ability to performance manage where required
- Resilient and tenacious
- Confident and proactive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job