Temp to perm role after 12 weeks for the successful applicant.
6 positions available!
Working within the automotive industry and in a call centre environment. The department is open from 8am until 6pm, full time position is 35 hours per week.
1 in 4 weekends once passed training. Working on a rota basis covering evenings and weekends.
You’ll be co-ordinating and actioning Service and Sales opportunities through prospecting existing and lapsed customers to maximise our workshops and drives Centre profitability.
Key Job Areas
Building rapport and qualifying the customer’s requirements
- Talking and listening to customers to build rapport and understand their requirements via e-mail, phone & Live Chat
- Using a good understanding of the customer’s requirements to guide them towards the product / service that will best meet their needs in an effective manner to achieve a high standard of customer satisfaction
Managing E-Mail enquiries, 1Link, online bookings and Live Chat
Managing outbound and inbound calls
- Completion of outbound service calls to both current and lapsed customers for service and MOT reminders; to convert into workshop appointments.
- Accurate record keeping of all outbound call outcomes.
- Handling inbound calls from customers to arrange workshop appointments in busy periods.
- To ensure that all inbound calls are answered quickly and professionally keeping the level of abandoned calls to a minimum.
- Understanding and advising customers on any additional products and services available to the customer, utilising any current promotions.
- Ensure all call & online activity is logged, tracked and measurable.
- To meet productivity expectations of volume and results.
Assisting in maintaining database
- Recording vehicle details, dates and service history accurately.
- Verifying and updating existing customer data.
- Completing customer contact history; scheduling future contacts accurately.
Once permanent the role offers a performance related monthly bonus!
To apply please email your CV in Word format.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the role has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Quality Personnel acting as an Employment Agency & Business.
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls
- Service Desk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'