We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
What you'll be doing:
- Achieve RPPs core purpose through a candidate and people focus
- Play a full part in making RPP a great place to work
- Provide a quality service to internal customers and candidates to achieve personal targets and contribute to team targets
- Ensure own performance impacts positively on candidate experience, team performance and reputation
- Make constructive contributions when communicating with others on a one-to-one or group basis
- Apply a flexible approach to work and report any issues that may impact business performance
- Follow all business processes, policies and systems to deliver agreed service levels
- Take ownership for your personal performance targets and development
- Regularly suggest valid, constructive and appropriate ideas to improve people processes, customer service, partnership and / or reputation
- Record all calls accurately using the DRS system
- Deal with a wide range of enquiries both verbal and in written form including enquiries about careers in The Army and updates on current applications
What we're looking for:
- IT Literate
- Well Organised
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Passion for Customer Service
- Good team player
About Capita RPP
At Capita Recruiting Partnering Project, we're transforming the British Army's recruitment service. Our team are constantly improving the entire recruitment and selection process for both the Regular Army and the Reserves. Our mission is to make joining the Army a less daunting and more transparent experience. Join us and discover better ways to inspire people to become part of the Army.
What's in it for you?
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- At our Upavon office, you'll also benefit from a discounted membership at the onsite gym / free parking
- Potential to work part-time hours that suit
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'