We are currently recruiting a temporary customer advisor on behalf of a well established, family run medical supply company on the outskirts of York. If you enjoy providing an excellent level of customer service, have inbound call handling experience and are able to communicate with customers in a caring manner then this role is perfect for you!
As the successful customer advisor you will:
- Have experience of handling inbound customer calls
- Require strong communication, listening and rapport building skills to communicate effectively with customers
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and enjoy resolving customer queries in a timely manner
- Have experience of consistently achieving targets
- Be able to adhere to policies and procedures, whilst demonstrating attention to detail and excellent customer focus
- Demonstrate the ability to co-operate at all levels in order to satisfy customer requirements
- Use your initiative as required and take responsibility for your own workload
- Be able to commute to the outskirts of York, having your own transport would be useful
- Work 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday with a June 2019 start
As the successful customer advisor your role will involve:
- Speaking to customers and liaising with medical professionals
- Managing your workload to ensure the customer's requirements are met in an efficient manner
- Working to support other areas of the business as required
- Adhering to policies and procedures including data protection and GDPR
- Work 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday with a June 2019 start on a long term temporary basis
Are you looking for your next customer service role in the York area?
To apply for the Customer Advisor role please call Nicole on
CP1 - Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Customer Service & Call Centre
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'