NEW STORE OPENING - BRISTOL
Job Title: Customer Advisors – Various Contracts Available - Mix of Fixed Term, Permanent and Part Time Contracts
Salary: Up to £7.50 per hour depending on experience (Applicants must be 16 years and over)
Customer Advisors required – Fixed Term, Permanent and Part time contracts available for our brand new store opening in Bristol. (Please check that this location is easily accessible before applying as working shifts will be between 8am and 8pm.)
As there are various contracted hours available from 4 - 40, varying levels of flexibility are expected but ideally, anyone interested in 16+ hours should be fully flexible across 7 days. Weekend work will be a requirement so this vacancy would not be suitable for applicants wishing to work Mon-Fri only.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a great brand as part of a new store team. There are a variety of contracts available. Ideally you will have an understanding of how to deliver good customer service and a passion for retail that translates into energy and enthusiasm on the shop-floor.
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will be working with a wide range of specialized and quality products, and will be responsible for providing the best standards of customer service and maintaining excellent store standards in order to achieve sales targets.
Our client’s reputation is built on providing excellent service and on being the place to go to find great brands and everything you need for the outdoors under one roof. Now is an exciting time to join this company as they are going from strength to strength within the retail industry and are looking for talented and enthusiastic people to take with them on this journey. If you want to work for a great company and develop a retail career, this is the role for you!
- Putting the customer first in order to deliver excellent service
- Communicating well with your colleagues to build strong relationships and create a positive and supportive culture within the team
- Working hard and embracing opportunities to develop yourself
- Approaching all tasks with a positive and proactive attitude
- Taking pride in the store and yourself, you will be an ambassador for the brand and will be responsible for helping to maintain good store standards
- Developing a good understanding of the products on offer
The Ideal Candidate should:
- Have relevant experience of working in a customer-focused sales and service environment, or, have a range of proven skills suited to this type of role
- Be passionate about meeting the expectations of every customer
- Have the ability to meet and exceed targets
- Be a team player
- Be flexible with regards to the hours they are available to work
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award-winning specialist retail recruitment consultancy that covers the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency that you will have worked with before. Our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality. So apply for the role now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Find us online or call us on .
Apply for this role now or find us online at:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job