A leading business based in Theale is looking to recruit a Customer Advisor to join their team.
You will be working in the busy Customer Services Team (although 90% of the work is done via email) providing after sales support and advice to a designated range of customers. You will be dealing directly with appointed advisors and developing close working relationships.
The purpose of the role is to provide customers with a comprehensive service from first stage quoting to query resolution which will lead to continued repeat business.
- Take responsibility for all assigned account queries and proactively manage until resolution, communicating with all relevant colleagues, parcel couriers, carriers, warehouse and credit control staff
- Raising RMA's
- Raising credit notes
- Raising warehouse queries
- Chasing failed deliveries and providing further delivery instructions
- Obtaining manufacturers required authorisations
- Monitoring query types and alerting Manager of any noted patterns or trends
- Providing copy POD's and Credit Notes
- Understanding the various return policies, validating returns requests and raising RMA's where applicable
- Liaising directly with Sales and Vendors to ascertain any additional information required and ensuring this is provided swiftly and queries resolved promptly or escalated as necessary
- Proactively look at account base and develop effective account management, based on the specific needs of your customer
Salary £19k + £2k bonus
Hours are 9 - 5.30pm M - F + 22 days holiday, parking, pension + other benefits
Keywords: customer services / RMA's / quotes / credit notes
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job