First 2 Protect Insurance Services are currently looking for customer focused, self-motivated people with strong objection handling skills to join the highly successful department within Exeter City Centre. Offering both product and technique training and promoting on-going development. This position offers the opportunity to thrive within a busy, customer service based environment.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday. Hours compromise of three 09:00 - 17:30 shifts and two 10:30 - 19:00 shifts per week.
Insurance Customer Advisors are responsible for taking our pre-warmed customers who have been generated from within the LSL Estate Agency Netork through a selection process before recommending an Insurance Product in line with the customer’s needs, whilst remaining compliant at all times.
Insurance Sales Advisors are expected to establish all clients’ needs to ensure suitable cover is sold. Working pro-actively are both of upmost importance to efficiently quote the required number of clients on a daily basis. Providing high levels of customer service and adhering closely to compliance regulations are main accountabilities of this role.
- Ability to handle customer objections
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Strong oral communication with an excellent telephone manner
- Adherence to processes and service standards
For the right candidate this role offers
- Full training in Customer Service with Advanced Sales Techniques, Systems and Compliance.
- £15,530 salary+ genuine Uncapped Commission structure with an OTE targeted but not limited to £20,630
- On-going Personal Development you will constantly be learning and developing with ongoing training delivered by our dedicated Training and Development Managers.
N.B - ongoing recruitment may result in not every applicant being contacted
- Customer Service
- Objection Handling