Start date: 30th April 2018 for an initial 3 month duration
Address:Crest Way, Barnwood, Gloucester, GL4 3RL
Hours: 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm on a shift pattern
In this role you will be taking service calls from customers, reviewing customer data and rectifying errors to ensure a fair outcome for the customer is reached.
This role would be perfect for you if you can demonstrate the following:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Results driven with a focus on quality service.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Previous customer service experience.
• Strong computer skills include Microsoft packages.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job