£18,200 per annum + excellent benefits
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Do you have previous customer service / administration experience? Are you seeking an exciting opportunity where you will be working within a fast paced environment? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Advisor to join a friendly and dynamic team in Chippenham on a 12 month fixed terms contract. You will be working within the Customer Services department, where you will be providing administrative support to the Operations team, ensuring the customer problems are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Process web sign ups and resolve any issues which may arise
- Updating and maintaining the in-house database
- Make outbound calls to customers to resolve queries
- General administration
- Previous experience within customer service/administration is essential
- Fast, but accurate keyboard skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A polite and professional telephone manner
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to pick up new systems quickly is essential
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job