Duration: Temp - perm / Permanent / Contract
Location: Milton Keynes
Pay rate: £8.50 per hour
My client is looking for 3 customer advisors to work within a contact centre for a well known Global Automotive company. Based in Milton Keynes, this car dealership is the head office in the UK, and they are looking to add to their ever - growing workforce.
You will need to be able to handle customer enquires both inbound, outbound and from electronic communication whilst providing outstanding customer service at all times. The targets expected are challenging in both volume and quality therefore a good pace and the ability to multitask is essential. The successful applicants will be confident, enthusiastic and self-motivated. Previous telephone experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
Key Job Areas
• Delivers exceptional customer care at all times.
• Builds rapport and understands customers' requirements.
Outbound and inbound calls
• Completion of outbound service calls to both current and lapsed customers for service and MOT reminders; to convert into bookings.
• To ensure that all inbound calls are answered quickly and professionally.
• Understanding and advising customers on additional products and services available Service plans and extended warranty.
• Ensure all call activity is logged on Excel accurately which can be tracked and measured.
• To meet productivity expectations of calls per hour and conversion results.
• Records vehicle details, dates and service history accurately.
• Verifies and updates existing customer data including email address.
You may be asked to do other duties that are not on this job description in order to achieve team goals.
Besides a competitive hourly rate, they offer various benefits from flexible working hours, to great bonus scheme opportunities and 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
To register your interest in the role, please email your CV to the address shown, or call .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job