As one of the UK's fastest growing customer experience outsourcers, Webhelp UK is leading the way in an ever-changing world of communications. We need people with personality; people who have what it takes to master the art of communication. Great rewards and progression, you'll find plenty of opportunities here.
It's not just an ordinary contact centre job. Our open plan centres are fun, vibrant, supportive and welcoming and you'll always find something different about how we work that makes your life easier! We really value the people that look after our customers and work hard to make you sure you feel valued and that your contribution makes a difference.
We are looking for upbeat, confident, customer focused and resilient individuals to work within our lively contact centre.
As a Customer Advisor, what kind of responsibilities will I have?
- Taking Inbound calls engaging with our customers.
- To provide exceptional customer service on every contact.
- To build rapport and be empathetic whilst using effective questioning techniques.
- Gain an understanding of customers' needs and lifestyle.
- Driven environment where the customer experience is key.
- Deliver key behaviours and a positive attitude in line with our reward and recognition plans.
- We work hard to achieve the best outcome for customers, employees and clients.
As an Inbound Customer Advisor, what skills & experience will I need?
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and competitive
- Computer literate
- Ability to analyse information
- Customer Service experience (Preferable).
- Demonstrates effective ways to build customer relationships(rapport, identifying customer needs, resolving customer queries)
- Experience of working to targets
What's in it for you?
- Permanent contract
- An annual salary of £16,500
- 28 days holiday
- Great location- 5 Minute drive from Queen Street Station. Excellent train and bus links available.
- Onsite Amenities such as convenience shop, Barber, Café with outdoor terrace and Gym
- Great training. Training hours- Full Time - Monday to Friday 9 am - 5:30 pm
- Learning and Development Opportunities - On-going training and up skilling throughout your career
- And lots of fun……
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job