Job Title: Inbound Customer Service Advisor
Job Type: Permanent, full time
Location: Bredbury, Stockport
Salary: £16,515 per annum PLUS bonus!!!
Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service?
Are you tired of working in a sales driven role?
Do you enjoy working in an energetic vibrant environment?
If so, this could be the job for you!!
Making and receiving calls from new and existing customers regarding billing, land-line enquiries and technical faults with their broadband. Employees will be working from a system whilst talking the client through steps to rectify the issue. The issue is sometimes more technical and cannot be fixed over the phone, in this case we will arrange for an engineer to fix the problem at the customer's home.
No relevant experience is needed as all employees will be given FANTASTIC training to get them up to speed. All candidates MUST be 18 and over. The company's main aim is to recruit candidates that are passionate and enthusiastic about providing excellent service to their customers.
What we are looking for
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Works well in a team and equally as well alone when circumstances dictate
- Positive attitude
- Ability to remain calm and cope under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Monthly bonuses on top of your basic salary - just for doing your job well!
- Fantastic flexible part time hours
- Free parking
- Fortnightly pay
- Free broadband and various discounts
- Pension plan and life insurance
- Dental care
- Site canteen and breakout area
- Easy to reach location, close to public transport links
Hours- 5 days out of 7 anytime between 07:00am-11:00pm
If this sounds like the opportunity for you click APPLY now or contact Chanelle O'Driscoll at Cordant People in Manchester.
Cordant people acts as an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- "Customer service" "inbound" "technical support" "complaints" "call center" "contact center" "retail" "full time" "stockport" "telecomms" "inbound" "o
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job