This highly successful business leads the way in offering natural award-winning skincare beauty products of the highest quality to their devoted customer. As an employer, they stand out from their competitors by offering their employees stability, bespoke training, promising prospects and an exciting future with roles in the Central London area.
We are looking for warm, friendly personable full time and part time beauty consultants with experience in dealing with customers on a one to one basis previously, to join the team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a brand ambassador for the business in this location.
- Taking pride in a high standard of product knowledge and your ability to mindfully advise and discuss with your customers.
- Visual merchandising and maintaining high store standards.
- Leading by example to your team, delivering a world-class service to each visitor to the counter
- Inspiring your team members to provide excellent product knowledge in line with the brand values of the business
- Supporting the Counter Managers in other areas, where required.
The starting salary will be £10 per hour dependant on experience, and is reviewed throughout your career. You are also entitled to a generous monthly product allowance, 25 days holiday, non-contributory pension plus many other company benefits.
To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job