Are you an enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated Customer Service Advisor? Are you driven to provide first class support? Do you have strong communication skills? If so, then keep reading and apply today!
Our client, one of the UK's leading banks is looking for a Customer Care Advisor to join the business unit of Telephone Banking in Newport, Tredegar Park.
- Answer customer inbound calls, and in addition a Banking Service skill, in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of our customers at the first point of contact.
- Contribute to the achievement of the Contact Centre Balanced Scorecard through the achievement of key aims and objectives.
- Promote alternative delivery channels such as Internet Banking and IVR ensuring that all customers are aware and have full access to the Bank's complete range of service delivery channels.
- Ensure that all customers are dealt with in accordance with all compliance and regulatory requirements (including internal processes and procedures) which aim to protect our customers as well as the reputation of the Lloyds Banking Group.
- Maintain a good understanding of Bank's products and services including key features and benefits.
- Ensure that all call handovers to other areas of the Group are carried out in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ensure all Customer Complaints are recorded in line with the Group Complaint Handling Policy and where possible resolved at first touch, delivering a fair outcome for the customer. Where not possible to resolve at first touch, these complaints should be escalated immediately. Proactively look to raise ideas to eliminate the root cause of complaints improving the experience for our customers.
Key capabilities / Knowledge:
- Oral communication - Uses clear concise and jargon-free speech to explain products/services/procedures and resolve problems. Uses effective telephone manner with customers/colleagues.
- Written communication - Selects appropriate information to complete relevant paperwork / correspondence.
- Produces accurate and legible written work at all times .
- Interviewing - Uses effective questioning in interviews to extract all pertinent information.
- Presentation / Facilitation - Presents factual information in a logical and structured way.
- Self / Work Organisation - Uses straightforward personal planning to organise own work effectively.
- Knows where to find things and adheres to deadlines.
- Keyboard / Software Applications - Uses a keyboard on one or more systems, understanding functions for producing a range of outputs. Uses a range of specified software. Carries out basic day-to- day management of machine under own control, e.g. (security).
- Analytical Skills - Able to use arithmetical/numerical skills to undertake a range of basic calculations and preparation of data.
- Organisational Awareness - Has an understanding of the main activities of own business unit/area.
- Performance Review and Development - Knows and uses methods of collecting objective data to contribute towards the review process.
- Procedural / Product Specialist Knowledge - A good understanding of specified products, routine tasks and procedures within own team, including some non-routine activities. Where appropriate is aware of regulatory practices and constraints which impact on own work.
- Creating value through customers - Providing excellent customer service and attention to detail.
- Getting the best out of each other - Team working and helping others to learn.
- Meeting the challenge of change - Self motivation and adapting to change and uncertainty.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job