Our client is looking for an experienced administrator to provide support in ensuring that the administration functions of all group companies are carried out in an efficient and effective manner with the aim of providing a first class service to both internal and external customers.
Working in the contact centre your role will include resolving queries during first contact and having excellent listening and communication skills; being methodical and working closely with other team members.
Your role will also include:
- Diagnosing routine repairs
- Giving helpful and timely advice and assistance to tenants
- Responding to enquiries from customers, through a variety of communication channels (email, telephone and office visits)
- Keeping IT systems up to date and monitoring customer satisfaction
We are ideally looking for someone who is a dedicated team plater with excellent communication and multi-tasking skills, as well as:
- Fantastic time management skills to prioritise work load
- Excellent customer service is a must.
If you feel you have these skills, then apply today, or contact Absolutely Recruitment on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job