As one of the largest third party mortgage service provider managing over £70bn worth of assets across 60 clients, this is an excellent opportunity if you are a people orientated individual, keen to develop your customer service skills and develop your expertise within a financial services organisation.
The role of Customer Service Advisor will see you taking full ownership of the mortgage lifecycle, speaking to customers and third parties to provide an effective and efficient administrative service.
- Providing excellent customer service is key as the role will see you proactively speak to our customers who are in financial difficulty to find solutions to ensure we receive any outstanding payments.
- You will be expected to work to agreed SLA's and you will be a quality driven individual, making sure you meet the required standards for both transaction and telephony processes. Problem solving will come naturally to you as you will deal with complex customer queries, finding solutions that has the best outcome for all stakeholders.
- Acting with professionalism is with utmost importance as responsibilities of the role also include identifying, handling and recording customer complaints in-line with company policy.
- Although all of the above responsibilities will form part of the Customer Service Advisor role, please note that the percentage of your role may see you work primarily within an administrative or telephony function as we are recruiting for various roles.
Skills and Experience:
Previous experience working within a Customer Service role is ideal
Experience of Credit/Debt Management would be advantageous
Competent in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
Experience working within Financial Services would be of advantage
Ability to adhere to strict governance, process and policy
Quality driven with excellent attention to detail
- Must have 5 GCSE's A-C if no work experience
Start date: We are looking for you to be able to start with on our planned training induction date confirmed on: 22 January 2018
We will invest significant training to provide you with the knowledge and skills to be successful in the role. Induction & training will be for up to 12 weeks so please make us aware of any holidays you have booked over this period at the point of your application.
Salary: Up to £13,650 pro-rata dependant on your skills and experience in line with the requirements of the role.
A flexible contract working 35 hours per week, including evenings, weekends and bank-holidays.
Benefits: We offer an excellent benefits package together with a collaborative and engaging working environment
Cordant People is an equal opportunities Employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job