Crystal Ski Holidays is the UK and Ireland’s most recommended ski company providing outstanding ski experiences both on and off the mountain.
We’re looking for people passionate about creating an unforgettable experience for our customers throughout their journey with us. You’ll deliver a fantastic service throughout by providing a personalised service that is nothing short of exceptional.
As a Customer Advisor, you’ll be a Brand Ambassador bringing our products and service to life with a fun and enthusiastic approach whilst using your own experience and expertise.
We also really look after our team at Crystal offering fantastic career development opportunities that will enable you to carve out a career in a fun and challenging environment.
What you will be doing
Using your own expertise and style, you’ll listen to our customers throughout the journey including pre and post-booking, before they go on holiday and when they return home by answering questions and solving problems on the spot.
You’ll use your own experience help our customers every step of the way. You will listen to their needs and what matters to them to ensure they continue to choose Crystal - be it in store, online, through one of our trade partners or via the Contact Centre. You’ll deliver an outstanding experience for all of our customers, at every stage of their Crystal journey.
You’ll ensure that all forms of contact– including in person, phone, email, chat, social - are handled quickly and with a friendly ‘can-do’ attitude, whilst achieving and exceeding performance targets against key performance indicators. You’ll provide honest, expert advice and suggestions to assist them with making their holiday booking, no matter which channel they choose.
You’ll work closely with teams from across the business as the ‘voice’ of our customers, and actively work with the business to share recommendations for change based on customer feedback. You’ll ensure everything that you do is in line with improving and enhancing the overall customer experience. You’ll share your knowledge with colleagues to help improve teamwork and customer response time. You’ll ensure you are up to speed with our product, sharing your own stories and using your initiative to ensure you are an expert in our holidays.
You will enjoy change and challenges; and working in a fast paced environment brings out the best in you.
You’ll help support ad hoc events around the country showcasing the Crystal experience.
What we are looking for
- Be a keen skier or snowboarder with expert knowledge to share with our customers
- Have a passion for delivering service and results, put the customer at the heart of everything you do, and understand how much having a great holiday means to our customers
- Enthusiastic and a highly effective communicator and great at working with other people
- Love learning new skills and you want to work in travel
- Chatty and personable – you build rapport quickly with customers and colleagues
- Unflappable in a crisis, can think on your feet and don’t shy away from dealing with customers in difficult situations
- Ability to quickly to spot potential problems and are good at solving them using your own initiative so everyone ends up happy
- Ability to bounce back from setbacks and have a “positive” and “bring it on” attitude to life
- Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment
- Flexible to work shifts across a 7day week in line with customer demand
- Reasonable mathematical ability, strong verbal & written English
- Willing to adapt to regular business change and new technology
- Great at working on your own remotely, but like being part of a large team
Working within TUI group
For us in Crystal Ski, the mountain is everything. We love it as much as our customers do - and we get to talk about it every day. Imagine that?
Since 1981 we’ve been finding the best places to ski, and the most beautiful lakes and mountains to awaken our senses in the summer months. We are the UK’s leading ski operator and our success is rooted in our people and their passion for the mountains. Many of us started out as reps overseas and have developed careers in the UK after several seasons on the snow. In fact several of the Leadership team started out that way.
We are enthusiastic, fun, approachable, and expert on all things ski & lakes. We work hard for our customers to ensure they can easily choose, book and experience the best possible holiday for them.
Crystal Ski is part of TUI Group, the world’s number one integrated tourism business operating in around 180 countries worldwide with over 1,800 travel agencies across Europe, six airlines operating more than 130 aircraft, more than 300 Group-owned hotels and resorts and twelve cruise ships. Our 63,000 colleagues, all with a passion for holidays, work hard to deliver our customer promise; ”Discover your smile”
Help make our customers smile and in return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and pension scheme. Additional benefits include holiday, flight and foreign exchange discounts, a childcare voucher scheme and lots more.*
How to apply
Apply online, we just need a few details from you and your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job