Job Title: Customer Service Officer - Face to face
Job Type: Temp on going
Industry: Banking and Customer Services
Location: Wigan, England
Hourly rate: £8.45 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Officer to work within a busy branch environment based in Wigan.
We are looking for individuals, with great attention to detail and excellent communication skills, who want to work in a fast paced environment.
Hours of work:
Monday - Friday between the hours of 9am - 5pm (this may be subject to change)
* Role holders will interact directly with our customers on a face to face basis and through other channels as necessary (telephone, paper mail, email, etc.) and will act as the face of our Brand.
* To deal with individual customer's accounts, inbound telephone enquiries and requests in an effective manner
* Interact with customers through a range of channels (telephone, paper mail, email and other internet channels) and will act as the face of our Brand
* You will be taking calls from customers; you will apply specialist knowledge, skills and appropriate behaviours effectively to achieve a successful outcome
* Sending correspondence out to customers
* You must be able to understand and assess customer enquiries
* Direct customers to the correct channels
* Training will be given, previous call centre experience an advantage
* Previous experience of working in a face-to-face customer environment
* Good problem solving and analytical skills
* Be a high-performing individual with proven experience of working with other colleagues, to achieve and meet the company's objectives
* Strong communication skills
Offers are subject to a Criminal record check and a Credit check.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job