This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Salary: Up to £7.20 per hour, 12 - 15 hour contracts available
Reporting to the Store Manager your key responsibility will be to deliver measurable excellence in Customer Service by delivering high quality customer care in an efficient & customer friendly manner. You will ideally have an understanding and background of one to one service as a Customer Advisor/Supervisor, and will have experience in selling a specialised and quality product and working within a retail store with pace and volume. A passion for achieving sales and delivering fantastic customer service is a must. This brand continues to go from strength to strength, and is a great choice for anyone wanting to further their retail career by joining a stable and progressive retailer as a Customer Advisor.
- Creating a welcoming store environment for customers
- Delivering outstanding customer service encouraging repeat custom
- To seek opportunities to add on sales and cross sell products to the customer
- Help towards achieving store targets
- Maintain store and visual merchandising standards to the highest possible levels
- Ensure that product knowledge is of the highest possible level in order to drive sales
- Ideally have worked in a customer facing sales environment
- Passionate about meeting the expectations of the customer
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- A team player
Our client is a footwear retailer who has had significant growth over the last few years and is planning further growth for the future. The quality of their service and product is exceptional, their customers are their most important asset and they will do everything they can to make them happy, their passion is at the heart of everything they do! This company continues to go from strength to strength and is a great choice for anyone wanting to further their retail career!
KEY WORDS: Customer Advisor, Sales Assistant, Supervisor, Customer Service, Fashion, Footwear, Accessories, Homeware
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, award winning specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalized recruitment service of the highest quality.
Apply for this role now, find us online or call our dedicated hotline on :
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job