If you have a passion for Social Media and enjoy connecting with others through a variety of channels, we may have the perfect job for you!
Fantastic and very rare opportunities has become available working as a Social Media Agent within a Global Outsourcing Organisation located West of Edinburgh.
We have full time, temporary and permanent opportunities available to start ASAP.
You will work 40hrs per week, 5 days out of 7 covering a variety of working patterns.
We are looking for Bilingual and Non Bilingual individuals for these roles!
Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide complete, accurate and timely support/assistance to customers using various methods of social networks on customer service and technical 'knowledge' issues
- Ensure that escalations enquiries are processed correctly and in a timely manner using the appropriate and necessary escalation tools and processes
- Recommend new content or effective solutions based on investigation, insights and information gathered from posts and community
- Work with analysts to identify information that can be used as knowledgebase content
- Provide accurate and relevant feedback on processes, tools and issue drivers to clients and internal resources
- Provide daily an weekly reporting
- Engage with various departments and team members
- Provide support and advice to customers using the most appropriate and accurate solutions by either pointing them to knowledgebase articles or directly responding to their inquiries
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require individuals to offer the following background/experience:
- Fluent English language and any other European Language
- Prior experience managing social media is a plus
- 5 GCSE's/Standards Grades A-C / Equivalent (must include English)/ 5 Standards required
- High level understanding of social networks and social media
- High level knowledge of Internet, and online applications and services
- High quality written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze and provide feedback on issues and volume drivers impacting KPIs
Operational hours: Monday - Sunday (Working 5 days out 7, 40hrs per week)
In return our client offers a salary of £16,000 along with fantastic benefits to include: generous holiday allowance, Ongoing training and development, Further career opportunities, Monthly incentives prizes, Pension, Healthcare, Discounts for various retailers and tourist attractions, Childcare Vouchers, Free onsite parking, Free hot beverages
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
To keep up to date with current opportunities within the Call & Contact Centre sector, be sure to follow @FPSGCustService on Twitter and the FPSG page on LinkedIn.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
FPSG is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job