Location: Work From Home
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
We have great opportunities for a number of Customer Service Advisors to be part of a hugely successful team.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll be the first point of contact for our customers. You will help customers with all manner of queries.
Training will be provided to support in order for you to excel in your role.
With our training and constant support, there are lots of opportunities to grow a long term career.
Who will you be?
- Excellent listening skills and understanding of a good customer experience
- Able to show empathy and build a relationship with our customers to deliver a first call resolution
- Eager to learn and develop and continuously improve your skills/capability
- Share your ideas and help your colleagues to improve overall customer experience
- Be the brand ambassador
- A background in customer services is desirable
What would make you successful in this role?
- Being able to speak and ask questions to gain an understanding of the customer
- Good computer literacy and being able to navigate around our systems to ensure all details are entered accurately
- Handle customer calls in an efficient and effective manner
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements are adhered to through training and compliance
Hours and Shift:
- Monday to Saturday - between 8.00am and 9.00pm
- Sunday - 9.00am to 6.00pm
- 37.5 Hours per Week - must be able to work weekends
Equipment will be provided for the role so a strong WIFI/Internet connection is required to work from home.
You MUST be able to PASS a DBS/Credit Check for the role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'