Are you ready for a new challenge? Do you want to work as part of a fast growing and dynamic team for one of the world's top travel brands? Do you want a fantastic benefits package? If so, look no further!
Customer Service Advisors (French/Italian/German/Spanish)
Edinburgh, Permanent full time, £20,000 pa
We are looking for enthusiastic customer service professionals to join a fast growing team working from a quirky office in Edinburgh city centre. You will be working for a household name brand, providing their customers with an excellent level of service.
Applications especially welcomed from speakers of Spanish or French.
* Handling inbound calls and emails from customers who have queries about bookings
* Dealing with order queries and any issues around reservations
* Working towards daily SLA targets and ensuring all customers receive exceptional service
* Keeping up to date with the latest products that have been released and fashion trends to ensure you can effectively inform customers
* Working as part of a fun team to ensure a collaborative approach to delivering excellent customer service
Your personality is key for this role along with a real passion for travel, you won't ever be afraid to be yourself in this environment!
To be considered, you must have at least 6 months in a telephone based customer service/call centre role, and/or customer service experience in the travel industry, as well as native level fluency in at least one of the above languages.
Working times will be 5 days from 7 so you must be able to work weekends. Shifts will be between 7am and 11pm. With a competitive salary and enviable benefits package, this is a role not to miss!
All applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check. Applicants must be able to demonstrate they have the right to work in the UK, and attend a face to face interview in Edinburgh.
Sounds interesting? Apply now using the apply button!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job