Customer Advisor - Direct Shipments
We are recruiting for a customer service advisor to join our established direct shipments team here at Fred Perry. You will be based in our London head office and will proactively problem-solve any queries to support Fred Perry and our customer relationships in the UK including; JD Sports and Office
- Enter all customer orders onto our system by the given deadlines and maintain customer profiles
- Ensure sales order details on the system are constantly updated, including the deletion of withdrawn styles. Ensuring that any warehouse changes and date revisions are completed
- Send customers; withdrawn letters, order acknowledgements, Invoices and packing lists via email
- Process and track orders and provide administration support when required
- Raise invoices and ensure that they are transmitted in a timely manner to the customers
- Liaise with the Credit Control team regarding any payment issues that may hinder shipments to specific customers
- Authorise faulty stock returns from customers, and in conjunction with Credit Control issue credit notes applying the correct reason codes
- Liaise with the Logistics Team with regards to customer’s special labelling, packaging and delivery requirements
- Prepare any export shipping documentation including invoices, certificates of origin, packing lists and proforma invoices
- Fully update on a regular basis both your line manager and our customer base of any prevailing logistic issues
This is a great role for someone who is analytical, organised and has a good eye for detail! Previous logistics experience is not essential, however you must be proficient in excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Numerate with strong analytical and computer literacy
- Advanced Excel knowledge is essential
- Team player - build relationships with other internal and external teams and functions
- Organisational skills and strives for a high level of accuracy
- Excellent work ethic and ability to multi-task
- GCSE level - English and Maths at grade C or above
Hours and Benefits
Fred Perry prides itself on offering all Head Office staff flexible working hours: core hours are 9 - 5:30pm, 37 hours per week plus early finish Fridays!
- Pension scheme - 8% company contribution
- Life insurance and Private healthcare
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Travel card loan
- 25 days annual leave inclusive of Christmas shutdown day
- Staff discount
- Customer Service
- Import Export
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'