We are the latest helping hand for travellers from the people behind Priceline.com, Rentalcars.com, Booking.com, Agoda.com, KAYAK and Open Table.
Rideways is a brand new way to book professional cars and drivers in a growing number of locations and we’re hiring bilingual customer Customer Advisors for our office in Manchester city centre.
As one of the team you will handle a wide range of enquiries and act as an intermediary between customers and suppliers throughout the world. This role will utilise your service and administration skillset to the max - Are you ready for a brand new challenge?
- Assisting customers over the phone/email.
- Building and maintaining impeccable supplier relationships
We’re looking for:
- Must be fluent in English (verbal and written).
- If you are fluent in another language is advantageous
- Proven track record in sales/service.
- Strong focus on quality and attention to detail.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Self-motivated with a committed and flexible approach to work.
- You must be passionate about providing the best possible customer experience every time.
- Fantastic feeling of community in our vibrant office in central Manchester.
- Paid holiday time (30 days including statutory public holidays, which increases with service).
- Free fruit, porridge, cereals, hot & cold beverages plus subsidised dining.
- Pension scheme, sick pay, life assurance, annual pay review, free eye tests, travel loan/cycle to work scheme, enrolment in our employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers, cash for employee referrals, professional membership subscriptions paid, charity fundraising events, study sponsorship, ability to "buy/sell" extra holidays and exclusive discounts for you, friends & family.
- Customer Experience
- Problem Solving
- Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job