Customer Adviser - Guildford - £8.60ph - Ongoing temporary position possible temp to perm
Full Time, Mon- Fri 9-5 plus 9 1-2 Saturdays on Rota
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a friendly and helpful customer service representative to join this busy team. If you are brilliant with people and have an enquiring mind you have the opportunity to join something special. Based within one of their branch's you will be the first point of contact for the public, directing them and helping in any way you can.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Engaging in conversations with customers face to face or over the phone, providing information to customers on the full range of financial products and services that they offer.
* Listening to and getting to know the customers you'll help them to review their circumstances and proactively identify the most appropriate products to suit their needs, all the while providing a straightforward, helpful service that lets your enthusiasm shine through.
* Resolving customer's problems or queries
* Showing customers how to make withdrawals and other transactions
What you'll need
* Passion about delivering exceptional customer service
* An enjoyment in meeting new people
* Great listening skills
* Excellent team work skills
* Good attention to detail
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Energised by a fast paced varied and demanding working environment
* Having a good level of organisational skills
Are you the right person for this role? Do you really enjoy giving great customer service? If so, please apply below
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- Good IT skills
- excellent customer service skills and written and communication skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job