Customer Adviser - Software
Our client care passionately about their users and are looking for a Customer Support member to join in their passion and join their growing team.
You will help to provide front line telephone and email support to our rapidly expanding customer base and play an integral part in day-to-day operations as well as help to form the future of our business.
- Providing frontline technical support
- Resolving any queries immediately where possible or managing through to resolution
- Raising and maintaining all necessary and relevant internal records
- Mixture of hands on customer IT support and occasional on-site work
- Building client relationships
- Undertaking training to ensure a high level of technical knowledge is maintained
- Ability to eventually conduct and participate in client meetings / system demonstrations
- Remote support for clients regardless of location
- Communicating effectively with customers by telephone, email and in person
- Expediting customer faults and technical issues effectively to second line when necessary
- Ensuring ongoing communication and information is maintained with the customer
- Ideally educated to A Level standard (or equivalent)
- Qualification in IT would be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of programming in any development language is an advantage, but not essemntial
- Exposure to any web-based development Languages such as HTML, PHP or JAVA would be advantageous
- Familiarity with Microsoft Server Operating Systems
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Driving license and car owner
- Experience in a similar role
- Familiar with Operating Systems - MS Servers
- Must be proactively minded, flexible and have excellent customer communication skills
- Lives within 10 miles of Leatherhead
- A graduate with an interest in IT and experience within a customer services environment will be considered
- Based in Leatherhead
- up to £25,000 (Depending on previous experience)
- 20 days holiday + 1 additional day for each year of service
- 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Opportunities to progress for the successful candidate
- Eligible for BUPA Private Health insurance upon successfully completing the probation period
Optima Recruitment specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment, including; Administration, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate Opportunities, Human Resources, Recruitment Consultancy, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Legal.
- Customer Services
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'