We are looking for a Customer Accounts Administrator on a temporary to permanent or Permanent for our'valuesdriven' client. This position is interactive and interesting with the purpose of providing excellent service to customers. This position does not involve any sales.
A caring and supportive organisation who invest in their staff and offer excellent opportunities for development.
Duties include the following:
- Setting up customer direct debits manually on the systems
- Answering enquiries from customers relating to their direct debits
- Providing advice to customers
- Carrying out administration tasks required that relate to resolving customer contact
- Action and maintain customer Direct debits within agreed time-frames. This includes monitoring changes in Housing benefit, year-end processes day to day. Including making outbound calls and taking calls from residents via the contact centre.
- Monitoring team mailboxes and action all requests, including requesting energy performance certificates for our properties and liaising with other teams and contractors
- Supporting the Contact Centre on a regular basis with customer support
- Previous administrator experience or customer service will be highly desirable.
- Evidence of customer service soft skills including empathy and taking ownership.
- Ability to adhere to scheduled timescales.
- Good IT Skills, with the ability to learn internal systems quickly (Word and Excel)
- Confidence to be solution orientated when handling angry or challenging customer complaints.
An excellent opportunity to join a progressive company and supportive team.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'