Customer Administrator, Swindon
Our prestigious client based in Swindon are searching for a Customer Administrator to start immediately. The successful candidate will have previous administration or data entry experience, the ability to use internal systems including excel and also have good attention to detail.
You will be working within the cheque processing team, working queues of cheques being paid in by customers.
- Checking all cheques have the correct details e.g valid date, amount, signature & checking for any signs of fraudulent cheques.
- Once cheques have been validated they will then need to be paid into the customer account.
- Using the internal scanning systems to process cheques
- Returning unpaid cheques to customer accounts
- Working with other teams to ensure a smooth process
- High level of data accuracy is essential for this role
- Monday to Friday
- 9am - 5pm
- £8.75 per hour
- Temporary contract, minimum of 6 months to be extended on successful probation
- Full training provided
- Parking included
Please contact Lucy Chambers for more information on .
- Customer Service
- call centre
- document checking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'