£8 - £10.40 per hour DOE
My client based in Gloucester are the UK's leading electrical contractor working with major house builders across the UK. They are currently looking to take on a customer administrator/office junior to join their team on an ad-hoc basis, covering holiday & sickness. This role could become permanent for the right candidate due to office expansion.
- Data inputting
- Dealing with correspondence
- Handling customer care calls, ensuring all customers receive a first class service
- General administration including filing and photocopying
- Maintaining regular contact with customers
- Previous office experience is desirable although not essential as full training will be provided for the right candidate
- Strong IT skills ( Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook)
- Good organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
This role is working 39 hours per week Monday to Friday.
To apply, or request further information about this administration role, please apply now, forward your CV to Lee-Anne at Cordant People or call the office on .
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Cordant People who are operating as an employment Agency. Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer. Please note, if you do not hear back within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- admin/customer care/ customer service/ administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job