This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Financial Institutions; this is a prestigious client who is known for rewarding their staff and offering fantastic career opportunities. We're the 3rd best large employer in the UK for a reason. If you put a lot in, it's only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our customers, we'll help further your career at Nationwide.
Rate of pay: £8.75PH
Working hours: Mon-Fri (9-5)
Contract: 3 months - with potential progression within the business
Location: Portman House, Bournemouth
Overview of the role:
As a Servicing Administrator, you will be responsible for all aspects of existing Mortgage Accounts. You will be required to answer inbound customer calls, outbound servicing calls & internal referrals. You will be focussed on the administration of Customer Mortgage Accounts & producing correspondence. You will be part of our journey to become the first choice for Specialist Mortgages. As a servicing department, we aim to deliver an excellent customer service experience which in turn will promote repeat business. To succeed in this role, you will need to have a keen eye for detail, a high degree of accuracy and enjoy working as part of a team in a busy environment.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following:
- Competencies: Clear verbal & written communication skills & the ability to perform individually.
- Values: Team Player, positive attitude, adaptable, self-motivated.
- Experience: Proficient using Microsoft Applications such as Word, Excel & Outlook
- Good customer service experience/ administration
Why work for this client?
- Working for the UK's largest building society who offers career progression and development.
- Full training and induction on-going and one to one
- You may be starting as a temp however lots of permanent employees started this way and have established a long term career.
- Over time rates
- No sales or cross telling
- Excellent team working environment
To be considered for this exciting position, please email your CV in the first instance.
Please note that if you are successfully put forward for a role you will need to be able to supply valid Proof of Identification at the start of the recruitment process the application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgment) checks
- customer service